AEROTECH STANDARDS, S.L holder of CIF number B88074166, acts as the owner, creator, promoter and manager of the content of this website. The company informs Users that it complies with the current data protection regulations and, in particular, with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), and with the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act, Law 34/2002, of 11 July 2002.
Treatment Manager: AEROTECH STANDARDS, S.L.
Contact address: Avda. Príncipe de Asturias, 54 – PLT BJ, Paracuellos de Jarama, 28860, Madrid
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org CIF B88074166
The personal data you provide through the website located at the URL https://aerotech.es/ (hereinafter, the “Website”) will be treated as described below.
OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA
The data requested in the forms of the Website are generally mandatory (unless otherwise specified) to fulfill the established purposes. Therefore, if data is not provided or provided incorrectly, they cannot be attended to, without prejudice to freely viewing the content of the Website.
TREATMENT OF DATA
AEROTECH STANDARDS, S.L. will treat the following categories of User data:
- Identification data: name, surname.
- Contact information: postal address, email address, telephone number
- Navigation data, location, IP address
- Other data: data provided by those interested in the open fields of the forms provided on the Website or in the attached documents.
- If visitors leave comments on the web, we collect the data shown in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the browser’s user agent chain to help detect spam.
PURPOSE AND TERM OF CONSERVATION
Data collected by AEROTECH STANDARDS, S.L. is based on the consent that you are requested and that you can withdraw at any time. However, if consent is withdrawn, this will not affect the legality of the treatments performed previously.
Data provided through the Website will be processed by AEROTECH STANDARDS, S.L. in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage contact requests and user information through the channels provided for it on the AEROTECH STANDARDS, S.L. website.
- Manage the sending of commercial communications from AEROTECH STANDARDS, S.L. , in the event that it shows its agreement for the sending of commercial communications and unless the user requests their withdrawal from AEROTECH STANDARDS, S.L., opposing or revoking their consent.
The consent obtained for the above mentioned purposes are independent, so the User may revoke any of them, jointly or individually, without affecting the others.
User data will be kept until you request your withdrawal, oppose or revoke your consent.
To revoke this consent, the User may contact AEROTECH STANDARDS, S.L. for the attention of the “Data Protection Delegate” or through the email address email@example.com
COMMUNICATION OF DATA
User data may be communicated to Public Administrations in the cases provided by law.
No data will be transferred to third parties except legal obligation.
User guarantees that the data provided to AEROTECH STANDARDS, S.L. is true, accurate, complete and up to date. For these purposes, the User responds to the veracity of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided conveniently updated, so that he/she responds to his/her real situation.
You will be responsible for false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and for direct and indirect damages and losses caused by AEROTECH STANDARDS, S.L. or third parties.
COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which AEROTECH STANDARDS, S.L. processes the personal data provided by Users is to send them electronic communications with information related to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to Users.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from AEROTECH STANDARDS, S.L., he/she can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User can contact the DPO by writing to the address of AEROTECH STANDARDS, S.L for the attention of the “Data Protection Delegate” or through the email address email@example.com, attaching a copy of ID document, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Access your personal data
- Revoke the consent granted
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain confirmation about whether personal data concerning the User is being processed in AEROTECH STANDARDS, S.L.
- Request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of the treatment, in the cases provided for in the data protection regulations.
- File a claim regarding the protection of your personal data before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection at the address Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.
AEROTECH STANDARDS, S.L. will treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Copyright © 2021 All rights reserved.